Do you want your photos to look awesome on the web and when printed large? Then this photo editing tutorial bundle is right for you. The contained tutorials hold all the post processing knowledge for Lightroom and Photoshop you need for a professional editing workflow.
The techniques I show include tricks I learned over the years as well as unique ways of editing I developed through experimenting and practice.
Why You Should Buy this Tutorial?
Quality over quantity – that’s my philosophy for editing my images. And that’s what you get when buying my tutorials. They don’t only scratch the surface. I go into the details of how I process my photos and show every step from start to finish. I don’t only explain the how, but also the why.
The techniques and workflows you’ll learn in nearly 10 hours of tutorial content are state-of-the-art techniques. Just recently, I added a new tutorial in which I show my latest workflow with Lightroom masks. The content of this bundle extends the techniques I show on my YouTube Channel. There, I mostly show individual techniques. Here, I share my complete workflow for different photos.
If you are still unsure if this tutorial is right for you, check the photos on my homepage. If you like them and want to learn how to achieve such results, the tutorials are for you. I also encourage you to check my free tutorials and get a solid foundation.
The bundle contains all my in-depth photo editing tutorials for Lightroom and Photoshop. You can find the individual tutorials here. The combined value of all contained tutorials is 80 euros.
- Photo Editing for Architecture Photos – Full start to finish tutorial with more than 80 minutes of video where I show my latest editing techniques for Lightroom Classic and Photoshop 2021
- Photo Editing for Star Trail Photos – Full start to finish tutorial with 100 minutes of video about processing Star Trail photos
- Photo Editing for Night Photos – Full start to finish tutorial with nearly 2 hours of video showing how I process night photos, including image averaging and time blending
- Photo Editing for Panorama Photos – Full start to finish tutorial with 2,5 hours of video showing how I process panorama photos, showing my workflow in Hugin for a very tricky stitch
As a bonus, I also included three tutorials that are about specific techniques you can use to add atmosphere to your images. Those are not sold separately.
- Dreamy Photos – Techniques I use to create a dreamy look in some of my photos
- Moody Photos – Techniques to create dark and moody photos as well as some special technique for adding fog to a scene
- Post Processing Recipes – Seven unique ways to further improve landscape and cityscape photos
The Photo Editing Mega Bundle targets intermediate and advanced photographers. You should already know your way around layers, masks, filters, and tools in Photoshop. If not, watch my free tutorials first. Those provide the foundation for the contents I teach here.
I use Adobe Lightroom 6 and Photoshop CS6 in most of the tutorials. For the newest tutorial, I use Lightroom and Photoshop from Adobe’s creative cloud. That’s why I recommend the creative cloud versions to best follow along.
I also use filters of the Nik Collection, which is available for free using the provided link.
You find links to other tools and plugins I use at the bottom of my Photo Editing Basics page.